Whether you’re working in construction, as an electrician, or any industry where you’re working around heavy machinery – a safety vest is key to keeping you visible and preventing an accident.
The best safety vests are breathable and comfortable, have a bunch of pockets for storage, and are highly visible (360° reflectivity is ideal).
On the other hand, a lousy safety vest is uncomfortably stiff and doesn’t comply with the relevant safety standards (ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 2 Type R).
To help you separate the good from the terrible – we’ve reviewed Top 5 Safety Vests With Pockets of 2023.
Buy with the confidence that you’re buying an outstanding safety vest with plenty of pocket space. Let’s dive straight into the reviews.
Top 5 Best Safety Vests With Pockets
|JKSafety 9 Pockets Class 2 High Visibility Zipper Front Safety Vest With...||CHECK PRICE|
|Salzmann 3M Multi-Pocket Safety Vest - Reflective High Visibility Vest -...||CHECK PRICE|
|Carhartt Men's High Visibility Class 2 Vest,Brite Orange,Medium||CHECK PRICE|
|Oregon Reflective High Visability Yellow Surveyor Safety Vest Construction||CHECK PRICE|
- MATERIALS: 100% Polyester H-Vis Reflective Material, Durable, Breathable, Lightweight and Machine Washable. Customers who prefer a Loose Fit should order next 1-2 sizes up. Please check the size chart before placing the order!
- HIGH VISIBILITY AND 360° REFLECTIVITY: Neon Yellow safety vest is high visibility with two-inch wide reflective strips cover the waist, chest, shoulders and back which provide 360°protection while you are working under daylight or low light conditions.
- 9 MULTI-FUNCTION POCKETS DESIGNED: This Safety Vest comes with 9 Front Pockets with Zipper Velcro clamshell closure for easy access. Enough space for cell phone, flashlight, and laser pointer.
For a high nighttime visibility, this safety vest by J.K Nuozhou is one of the best safety vests. Made of 100% pure polyester, it is not bulky as you wear and its ventilating material makes it breathable and airy so, you don’t perspire after wearing it. It is neon colored so gives a high reflection at night and makes you easily visible to others from far.
It is a unique safety vest with nine pockets. With the nine multi-functional pockets with flap and inside zipper, large utility pocket with side insert pouch and a PVC transparent ID pocket on the front, it allows to keep different necessary things like cards conveniently, lights, pens and even small notebooks all the time with you on the site.
Its reflective material is certified by ANSI (American National Standards Institute) 107 class 2 standard for its safety and durability. It consists of reflective strips in between which shine brightly at night.
- This safety vest has many applications in different industries like sanitation, constructions, security, surveying, police, airports
- Its polyester material is washable.
- It is available in every size from small to XX-large size.
- It provides complete protection of 360° to highlight you even from the back.
- Excellent electrician safety vest
- Certified by ANSI, it is the reflective construction vest many engineers may need on their site.
- It is perfect for both men and women
- It should be in more colors of neon type and more long-lasting.
- The pockets are not water-resistant.
To get a safety vest with plenty of pockets and good reflective material, this safety vest by Nuozhou is for you. Highly recommended.
- Highly reflective: Made with 3M reflective material which allows you to be visible to drivers from up to 600ft. 2-inch-wide reflective strips across the shoulders, waist and back help to increase your visibility in dark and low-light conditions.
- Multi-functional pockets: Four large pockets with hook and loop fastenings, 1 inside pocket, 4 pen holders and a clear window pocket. All allow for extra convenience whilst in use.
- Material: Made from hardwearing Polyester - ideal for all year round and most working environments.
The Salzmann 3M reflective vest is coming with four pockets. It is a breathable safety vest available for your needs. This work safety vest has four large pockets including a PVC transparent pocket on the front side to keep many things like keys, cards or flashlights conveniently as you want.
Another feature of this reflective construction vest is that it has radio clips on each shoulder of high-quality fabric. It is not only available in neon green color but also in mesh yellow, navy blue, red, royal blue and orange-red.
Certified by ANSI standards, it is one of the best safety vests in the market suitable for different jobs and even for your evening dog walks. Its material is 3M Scotch lite which is heat reflective and breathable. Available in different sizes and colors, you can order any size you want. With its affordable price, this safety vest is worth the investment.
- This safety vest has radio clips too.
- It has multi-functional pockets and provides great ease.
- Salzmann’s safety vest doesn’t lose reflectivity with the time.
- The good thing is that it is available in different colors.
- Fantastic electrician safety vest
- The left-sided pocket can hold a large cell phone easily.
- Slightly pricier than alternatives
If you are looking for an affordable and different colored other than a green neon safety vest, then this is an answer for you. With its large pockets, you can carry out your work easily on-site. Highly recommended for those who are happy to spend a bit extra for a higher quality product.
- Carhartt Company Gear Collection
- 100% polyester mesh
The safety vest by Carhartts for men is made from an imported and 100% pure polyester. Available in bright lime and bright orange color, this is a machine washable safety vest. A unique feature of this safety vest is its polyester mesh making it airier even in the scorching heat outside.
It has a pocket on the left side with a pen stall. 100% made of polyester mesh for a comfortable and ventilated wear all day long. Carhartt vest has 3M reflective scotch lite material which is durable enough to be reflective after many washes.
Meeting the safety criteria of ANSI Safety standards, it is one of the affordable and the best safety vest you can have at your job site or even in your evening walks. You can close it by its easy on/off hook and loop front closure. It has triple-stitched main seams which won’t get loose with the time.
- This safety vest is made up of polyester mesh making it cooler.
- The Carhartt vest is longer than others.
- It is cheap for its quality.
- The fabric of this vest is light.
- People can see you from far.
- Great safety vest for electricians
- The color is perfect, and cleaning is easy.
- We were wanting more pockets
The safety vest by Carhartt is the best safety vest for those on a budget.
Oregon has its best safety vest for your construction site jobs, surveying, traffic duties or night walks. Its HD polyester material makes it corrosion resistant and breathable. Available in fluorescent and soft texture, it’s 2’’ 3M Scotchlite reflective material gives a maximum reflection at night making you visible easily to others.
To keep your things easily with you during your work, it has 8 Velcro sealed pockets, and one cell/radio sealed pouch with two survey type dispenser grommets on the front pockets and a safe D ring slot. Also, it has large zip pockets on the entire backside. It consists of mesh underarm ventilation panels to make that area airier.
The safety vest by Oregon Company is certified and fully compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107-2004, Class 2, and Level 2 so is a safe choice.
- Oregon’s safety vest has pockets on the back too.
- Its strips are highly reflective.
- Oregon has pockets and radio pouch in the same vest.
- It is not bulky to others and light to wear.
- The important thing is that it has a D ring slot, unlike others.
- It should be available in other colors.
- Not the best safety vest for electricians
- The underarm mesh may degrade with the passage of time.
All in all, this safety vest is a must-buy for anyone looking for high-quality safety vests with pockets and most importantly a D ring slot. It is highly reflective at night and is worth the money.
No products found.
Heavy woven two-tone safety vest, this is the best safety vest by the Radians Company. It is in a large green size with pockets on the front side. It is of two materials. On the front, t is 300D woven polyester and polyester mesh on the back.
Radians safety vest with pockets has front flap covered radio pouch; flap-covered flip pencil pouch, lower front cargo with flapping tape grommets, two water bottles and two large two layers inside open pockets convenient for you to carry anything. To make it highly reflective and easily visible to you, its reflective strips are of Silver 2 glass bead. Available in standard yellow color, this is a good choice for construction worker vests.
Meeting the safety standards of ANSI/ISEA 107-2010, it is a safe choice for your money and needs.
- It has pockets separately made for each thing so you can keep any particular thing in that relevant pocket.
- It is heavy woven two-tone safety vest, unlike others.
- This safety vest has wider silver strips making it more reflective than many others.
- It can be closed easily by its front zipper.
- Price may be somewhat more than other safety vests.
- It should be in more colors and especially sizes
- Not the ideal safety vest for electricians
This safety vest by Radians is an excellent purchase because it is durable. Anyone not worried about money but the quality and amazing features must go for this best safety vest.
What Size Will Fit You? And Are Different Sizes Available?
There are many sizes available for some safety vests while only limited sizes for others. Usually, try to buy one size bigger to fit it over your top, sweater or coat in winters. Measure your fitting first and then buy which suits you.
Although a safety vest with pockets is key, sometimes you just have too many tools to carry with you. In that case, it’s perfectly fine to wear your safety vest over your electricians tool vest. Or if you prefer, under a good electricians tool belt.
There are some sizes from which you can choose like small, medium, large, xl, XXL, but that doesn’t mean that they will perfectly fit you. So, you should always know your body dimensions before buying any safety vests.
Are The Pockets Of Your Construction Or Sanitation Safety Vest Waterproof?
If you need a more spacious and convenient safety vest, try to buy one with more pockets. Pockets should be strong enough to hold your necessary things. There are most of the vests which offer pockets for your ease. There are different vest offering different no. Of pockets from 1 to 9 and more so choose accordingly.
Some pockets are waterproof helping you in rain or sanitation work, but not all of them are water-proof so better check features first.
Is There Any Zipper Or On/Off Hooks For Closure From The Front Side Of The Vest?
There is the type of closure the safety vests have. They have zippers or simple on/off loop/hook, and they should be strong enough to remain durable. Some have front zippers, and some may have side zippers.
What Is The Material Used In Its Making?
There are different materials of reflective strips used in safety vests. There are reflective materials of the safety vests made of 3M Scotchlite so that is usually of good quality plus they are durable enough to bear the heat.
From Where To Buy Construction Safety Vest Is Important.
You should always seek for that seller who sells certified safety vests compliant with ANSI/ISEA standards. This regulation is for safety and is a necessary demand required by your companies.
How To Choose The Width Of Reflective Panels On Your Safety Vest?
There are different width available to make your customized safety vests. There are also different options available for customized name/logo like 7’’ silver or black reflective, silk screening, digital die-cutting, etc. every provider has its own reflective panels width size and types. So, choose accordingly if you want your customized safety vest.
How Much Ventilation Can The Material Of The Safety Vest Provide? Are They Washable?
You should have a know-how of the material of which construction safety vests are made of. Check your specific product features while buying that how much ventilated and airy can it be.
Also, check its care instructions that whether it is hand-wash or machine-wash because machine otherwise sometimes can degrade the life of the vest. There are some safety vests which provide underarm polyester mesh facility.
The importance of safety vests cannot be ignored. And keeping the above safety vests in mind, we declare our 1st safety vest by J.K Nuozhou as the winner among all.
The reason for this is its nine pockets convenience of different types according to your needs, its known durability of the material, high 360° visibility and above all its affordable price gives you a complete package for your safety at the construction or job site.