Walking on concrete all day in uncomfortable work boots is a special kind of torture.
The best insoles are incredibly comfortable, offer excellent shock absorption, and help relieve lower back pain and foot & leg fatigue.
On the other hand, a poor-quality pair of insoles will only make your problem worse – force your feet into an agonizing position.
To help you separate the good from the bad – we’ve reviewed the Top 5 Insoles for Work Boots on Concrete of 2022.
Buy with the confidence that you’re buying one of the best pairs of insoles for working on concrete. Let’s dive straight into the reviews.
- Top 5 Best Insoles for Work Boots on Concrete
- Buying guide
Top 5 Best Insoles for Work Boots on Concrete
|Timberland PRO Men's Anti Fatigue Technology Replacement...||CHECK PRICE|
|Samurai Insoles Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Shoe Insoles, Men 10 to 10...||CHECK PRICE|
|Dr. Scholl's Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics, Designed for Men...||CHECK PRICE|
|Footminders Comfort Orthotic Arch Support Insoles for Sport Shoes and Work...||CHECK PRICE|
|JobSite Power Tuff Anti-Fatigue Support Work Orthotic Insoles - Medium||CHECK PRICE|
- A True Performance Product
These leather insoles are purely imported which are known to be synthetic soles. You can quickly remove them whenever needed. What they feature best is that they are anti-fatigue, you won’t get tired, and your heels won’t hurt badly even if you have been standing for a long time.
Maximum comfort is added by the inverted cone design which is very supportive and also light in weight. These insoles have a dynamic arch design that is suitable for all foot sizes and shapes. Shock absorption is used, and the energy returns giving you a smoother walk. The top cover is provided with temperature regulation such that odor is controlled.
These technology insoles are unique in their regard as they provide anatomically contoured for cradling the foot so that comfort is provided. The price of these timberland insoles is very nominal, and you won’t have to think for a second about it.
- It absorbs shocking on every step you take and then return the energy to the sole (the perfect insoles for working on concrete)
- The insole is quite durable and is used for a longer
- The product is made with a suitable durable material.
- Maximum comfort and support.
- Waterproof insoles.
- It reduces the maximum effect of fatigue and is the best insoles for standing.
- It might be a bit stiff at the start, so you need to use it twice and thrice before it sets in well.
Timberland has the best insoles out there. They are not pricey at all and have the latest technology used in them that gives you the comfort walk which you have been waiting for all those years.
- Lighting fast plantar fasciitis relief and more! Simply replace your shoes’ factory insoles with our Original Samurai Insoles for relief from many common foot and leg symptoms, including shin splints.
- Designed by a leading podiatrist to address the root cause of plantar fasciitis, shins splints, neuromas, tendonitis, flat feet and many other common foot issues.
- Samurai Insoles have a supportive, yet comfortably flexible, orthotic core built right inside so you get the support you need without sacrificing your comfort. Most other plantar fasciitis insoles are simply an expensive cushion with little support.
Are you facing flat feet which is painful? If yes, then this item is for you. Most of the insoles are not made for the flat-footed people no one keeps that in mind. We have manufactured soles that are used by those people.
Optimization of different legs and feet functions to give you a smoother walk. They are designed by podiatrists which keep in the head the foot conditions. The material of these insoles is very cushiony and will keep your feet at proper place avoiding any heel pain.
Fits all sizes and you don’t have to worry about which size shoe you buy, just buy them and replace the insole with this one. You will have quick relief from the plantar fasciitis and the different heel pains. There is added a deep cushion under the sole which is not seen visibly but is of great help while you work. Samurai insoles are expensive for sure, but they are worth a buy as they are the best solution to your flat foot.
- They fit comfortably; you don’t have to cut or trim them to fit in.
- The product provides ample support and also bounces back and forth which gives you a comfortable pace.
- Excellent insoles when walking on concrete all day
- These insoles are known to be instant pain relievers; you won’t have to worry much about your flat foot and the pain caused by ordinary
- The flexible inside core is a great addition.
- It is expensive.
- Not necessarily used by the people who don’t have a flat
Samurai insoles are expensive, but they have so many advantages and will give you instant relief, so they are worth buying. If you have been facing various problems and are tired of the pain, then you can simply buy them.
- Designed for men over 200 pounds who suffer from lower back pain and foot and leg fatigue from being on their feet
- Arch guard plus shock guard technology distributes weight and reduces impact
- Relieves lower back pain and foot and leg fatigue from being on your feet; Specially designed for men over 200 pounds
Dr. Scholl’s insoles are for pain relief. They are used by all sorts of workers who have to work for various hours and usually develop pain in their lower back, foot, and leg. These insoles are designed primarily for men who weigh over 200 pounds and have a lot of fatigue on their feet.
An excellent new technology has been used which is known to be an arch guard plus shock guard; it helps in distributing the weight over the whole foot in result reducing the impact.
Best insoles for work boots because it will relieve the back pain and the fatigue caused by legs and feet. It fits all the casual shoes and sneakers also. You can just trim them for setting them into your shoe size. They are mostly used for work boots which help all men standing for a much longer time.
These are the best insoles for steel toe boots. They are not pricey at all, you can buy them at a low price, and they will provide you with excellent comfort and shock absorption. A very well priced insole which is ideal for work boots walking on concrete all day.
- Heavy-duty insoles – extremely durable
- Excellent shock absorption (they have shock guards installed in them).
- Fantastic price
- Arch guard technology provides these insoles to be sturdy and also distributes the weight.
- It reduces lower back pain and foot & leg fatigue from being on your feet
- Scholl’s has offered a money-back guarantee.
- These insoles are known to be a little squeaky, so one might get a bit irritated by using them.
These insoles are suited best if you have severe problems with your feet. Dr. Scholl’s has been kind enough to manufacture the best insoles for work boots. Men who have to carry out a lot of weight are safe enough to use these insoles as it will divide the impact.
- Firm arch support and cushioning - Designed by podiatrists to provide orthopedic arch support to help relieve foot pain due to overpronation caused by flat feet and plantar fasciitis. Ideal for sports shoes, sneakers, work boots, or other lace-up footwear
- Comfort and pain relief - Our Comfort full-length orthotic shoe inserts are designed for use with sport shoes, work boots, lace-up shoes, sports shoes. They are the perfect complement for your favorite sneakers, Ideal for runners, golfers, tennis players, or any activity that requires walking or standing for long periods
- Recommended by podiatrists and chiropractors - Our Footminders Comfort arch support insoles for sports relieve foot and heel pain and plantar fasciitis pain due to flat feet and low arches. Even people with high foot arches find our Comfort insoles to be extremely comfortable and supportive
Foot minders have designed their insoles as soft and cushioning. It relieves the foot pain which is caused by flat foot and plantar fasciitis. They are comfortable to wear and take in all the pain by dividing the shock at different spots.
You can use these insoles in work boots and all other sports shoes as well. Such insoles are recommended by the chiropractors and podiatrists as it helps to relieve the foot pain and low arches as well.
It is ideal for the use of the people who are standing or walking for more extended periods. The company guarantees 100% money back guarantee as well. Insoles provide you the biochemical alignment for your lower body which is helpful to keep your back up straight. The price of these are nominal, and you don’t have to pay much for the worth they are of.
- These soles correct over pronation which is caused by flat-footedness.
- Cushioning on them provides firm support for the arches.
- They are used for lace-up shoes as well.
- These insoles are black, and they might leave out some color imprints inside the shoes.
Soft and cushiony insoles are always every one need, so if you want to buy them go ahead. They are a little pricey and may be listed at 3rd for being best insoles for work boots.
- SIZING: US Women 9-11, US Men 8-10.5, UK Women 8-10.5, UK Men 7-9.5, EU 41/44
- RELIEVES COMMON FOOT PAIN: Arch support and active high rebound cushioning help relieve heel and foot pain, including Plantar Fasciitis, and reduce fatigue
- PROVIDES SUPPORT & STABILITY: Deep heel cup design for support and stability to prevent heel shock and keep your body in proper alignment
Jobsite Orthotic insoles are made for the workers who have a tough job and have to stand for long hours. The deep heel cup is designed which fits best inside your shoes. They are stable and prevent heel shock so that your body stays in the right position.
Arch support is the plus point which helps in relieving the common foot pains and also enables you to work better. The top fabric of these insoles is made anti-bacterial and breathable so that you won’t feel sweaty and won’t have to bear any stink. It has quite a molded shell which gives firm support.
Sole helps best to reduce fatigue and gives you a boost for energizing your next steps. The price of these insoles is nominal, and they are definitely worth the price.
- The breathable sole is a great way to avoid stinking feet.
- The manufacturer guarantees 100% money back if the customer is not satisfied.
- The footbed reduces the stress on the feet.
- Durable and lightweight.
- These are the best insoles for work boots on concrete.
- Arch support is a bit thin, and some people don’t like this fact.
If you want a comfortable walking style, then these insoles are one of the best insoles for work boots. You can purchase them and live a good comfortable life. They are not even pricey at all so don’t have second thoughts while buying these pair of insoles for yourself.
Does insole sizing matter?
The size of the insole does matter in the case that you don’t buy the one that is too small. But if you buy an insole which is large then that is okay as they are for trimming. Many people just make the purchase and trim them according to their sizes. Make sure you buy one up a size if it’s one down then it will cause problems, and you will regret your purchase.
Should I need to keep in mind my foot arch type before buying an insole?
For sure you need to check out the arch type before you buy an insole. There are three different types of arches namely neutral, low and high arches. It is essential to know which arch is made for you. Every insole will be only based on one of the arch types.
If you purchase the one that is not your type, then that is your purchase wasted as it will not only worsen your feet situation but will also cause you many other problems. Identify your arch type and then purchase the item.
Is the material of insole important?
No matter what you buy material is always relevant. It is actually what defines the quality and stability of a product. There are usually four most standard insoles either made up of gel, foam, leather or cork. Each has its advantages and disadvantages.
Gel insole is best for shock absorption; foam insole is good for cushioning. Leatherworks perfect for that unique feel and durability, whereas cork is for support and lightly cushion.
Which volume insole is perfect for working men?
The amount of volume an insole takes in your shoes is the vital thing that you need to look out for. Almost all insoles are designed to fit all shoe types. Still, there are three different volumes from which you can choose high, medium and low.
High volume is suited best for hiking purposes, medium volume insoles are for athletic footwear, and finally, the low volume is for working boots.
Which insole footbed type is perfect for use?
There are four different types of footbeds. It is important to see which one are you buying by noting the intensity of the workload. You will find cushioned footbed or flat insole. It is highly recommended that you use the cushioned footbed if you are a flat-footed person or if you have any heels problem.
The flat insole in other words non-cushiony bed is used for people who don’t like the effect of cushion under their feet.
Haven’t you made the decision so far, still wondering which is the best work boot insoles? Then trust our pick. The best insole for work boots is Timberland PRO Unisex Insole. Timberland is known to be the best company that manufactures the most comfortable insoles for working people. Its design is unique and gives a smooth walk or if you have to stand for a more extended span.
A newer technology used is shockproof which absorbs every step you take. These insoles are better than others as they are waterproof and are made up of leather which is a durable material.